Thursday 7 June 2012

WYCHWOOD TOMORROW!




Before I get too carried away talking about Wychwood, I would like to thank Judy for inviting me to the Fishguard Folk Festival last weekend. I had an enjoyable time and saw some fantastic music and met some lovely people. If you get the chance to go to this jewel of a festival grab it with both hands you will have a whale of time.  I wanted to share this video of the sublime Gaudy Orde singing a song of homage to Brian Cox, who is ever present on BBC those days.
I am at another festival tomorrow, as those careful readers of the blog will realise, the third festival in three weeks. I am looking forward to this one having been before about four years ago as a member of the public. Now I am on the other side, so to speak, running a poetry workshop at 5pm tomorrow and appearing on the poetry stage tomorrow evening and again on Saturday.
Now back to this weekend, here’s the link to Wychwood (http://www.wychwoodfestival.com/). There are over a hundred acts on and poetry as well. Come along and have a boss time.
Oh, yes before I go, due to the pressure of events I was unable to post my Tuesday talent spot as advertised last week, though it will start next week-promise! Must dash and pack. Have a good week.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. You're certainly busy with festivals! :) I hope you have a great time at Wychwood.

    ReplyDelete