Friday 24 February 2012

MOVING FORWARD





There I was last post saying how long things take and suddenly (or so it seems) last Sunday I am at the Exeter Comic Expo and tomorrow ( 25th) I am at the Cardiff Comic Expo (http://www.fantasyevents.org/cicae/) for the launch of CO2. Yes, the prebook is out tomorrow!

You will be relieved to hear that I have resisted posting a photo of me clutching CO2 with an inane grin on my face, instead we have a selection of the people who attend Exeter in all their finery.

This is a brief post today, partly because I am off to Cardiff this morning to set up and prepare for the weekend and partly because I am writing my entry for The Evil Genius Blogfest (http://thegoldeneaglesblog.blogspot.com/2012/02/announcing-evil-genius-blogfest.html ). Essentially it’s a short piece of writing, flash fiction or poetry that involves an evil genius. Being one myself it should be a cakewalk.

Must go, see you at Cardiff.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read your Evil Genius post! :)

    Those are some cool costumes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only one more day to go before you get to read my Evil Genius post!

    ReplyDelete